Vivante is committed to protecting your privacy. This Policy describes how we collect, protect and use information we receive from visitors to the Site or prospective consumers. This Policy applies to information collected through this Site as well as information about you collected through any other means, including information you may provide to us other than on the Site.
The Information We Collect
There are generally two kinds of information websites can obtain about you:
- Personally Identifiable Information: Personally Identifiable Information is any information that personally identifies you, such as your name, address, email address or your telephone number. Sometimes this personal information is needed when you contact us. We may ask you to provide us with personal information on a voluntary basis in certain areas of the Site. In particular, you may be asked to provide the following information: name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers. In addition, the Site may include links or forms that can be used to contact Vivante to provide feedback, make a complaint, offer suggestions or ask questions. We may request your name, email address and other personal information via these forms or links so that we may respond to your feedback, complaints, suggestions or questions.
How We Use Gathered Information
The information you share with us may be used in various ways:
- Anonymous Information: “Anonymous Information” is used internally for Site administration, troubleshooting and to help improve the quality of the web pages. We may also share such aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics, with existing and prospective business partners and advertisers.
- Personally Identifiable Information: “Personally Identifiable Information” collected by us may be used for purposes which include Site administration and communications with you. We also may disclose Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law or with legal process; (b) protect or defend our rights and property; (c) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site; or (d) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
- Our goal in collecting personal information through the Site is to provide our users with a personalized web experience and have the opportunity to possibly provide additional information which we believe may be helpful. By knowing our users’ preferences, we can endeavor to deliver relevant information that meets his or her needs, and ensure that his or her visit to our Site is quick, easy, and productive.
- We may use the information collected to notify you of changes made to our Site, to send you promotional materials, and to determine the information and services of interest to our users. If you contact us for assistance or support, we may use your information to provide service and support to you. We may also provide the information to third parties who assist us in contacting customers about special offers and other Vivante services, programs or events that would likely be of interest to you. We may also share personally identifiable information, such as demographics, with existing and prospective business partners and advertisers that may be of interest to you.
- When you submit your information, you agree to be contacted by a Vivante Representative at the telephone number you’ve provided, in response to your inquiry, between the hours of 7AM and 10PM PT. You agree that we may use automatic telephone dialing systems and technology to contact you by telephone or text message at the telephone number provided, and send you email notifications regarding promotions and related material on senior living.
We support the right of our visitors to choose. If you decide that you do not wish to receive special offers or promotional communications, you can contact us at email@example.com or at the address provided below, indicating that you no longer want to receive information relating to the Site.
Access and Correction
You have a right to know about the personal information that we maintain regarding you, including the right to correct, amend or delete the information that we have on file if it is incorrect. If you wish to exercise these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address provided below.
The Site incorporates appropriate safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information we have collected. We have put in place reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse and alteration. While on a secure page, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just “surfing”. Security of information communicated by or to us over the Internet is of utmost concern to us; unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that your email or other electronic correspondence with us through the Site, like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet communications, may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to us. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use email or the contact forms provided through the Site to communicate information to us that you consider confidential. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through the Site, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our internal systems. Depending on the nature of the inquiry, your communication may be discarded or archived. If you wish, you may contact us instead via telephone at the numbers provided throughout the Site.
Disclosure of Customer Information Through Business Transfers
As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, and in so doing, acquire customer information. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. Similarly, in the event that a portion or substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to a third party, customer information (including your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
Consent and Jurisdiction
This Site is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the United States. By using the Site, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not disclose any personal information through the Site. This Policy and the use of the Site are governed by California law. Any claim related to the Site or this Policy shall be brought in a federal or state court in Orange County, California. Users of the Site consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts as the most convenient and appropriate for the resolution of disputes concerning this Policy. This Policy and the notices outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any third party.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. The Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) defines a “Child” as anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that any of your children has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us and we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may change, modify, add and/or delete all or portions of this Policy from time to time by posting an updated Policy on the Site, which shall apply to your use of the Site after such modifications have been posted. Please review this Policy periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any updates or changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of such updates and changes. If you object to any provision of this Policy or any subsequent modifications to this Policy, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the Site immediately.
Account Revisions, Revoking and Deleting Personal Information
We welcome your questions, comments and all feedback pertaining to your privacy or any other issue with regard to the Site.
At any time, you may revoke your consent, cease further use of your email address to send you updates, and direct us to delete the information you have supplied. Although it is not always possible to remove or modify such information, we will make reasonable efforts to do so. If you have given us information for one of those third parties we mentioned above and we have already passed it on, we cannot delete or change the information.
In the event that you have given us Personally Identifiable Information in the past and subsequently desire that we correct, amend or delete the information that we have on file, you may send an email at email@example.com or contact us by regular mail at Vivante Westside, LLC, 1 MacArthur Place, Suite 300, Santa Ana, CA 92707, Attn: Legal Department.
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Vivante on the Coast is licensed as a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly by the Community Care Licensing Division of the California Department of Social Services (License No. 306004582).
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the Fair Housing Act and U.S. policy for achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising, marketing and rental program in which there are no discrimination or barriers to obtaining housing on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin.